Recruitment of Sports Administrative Assistant (Account) - Part Time
The Hong Kong Hockey Association is seeking for a suitable candidate for the post of Administrative Assistant (Account) - Part Time. The main duties include:
- Undertaking administrative and clerical duties;
- Handling enquires from affiliated clubs, public and other organizations;
- Preparing budget and keeping of accounts; & other office duties
- Five passes in HKCEE including, English, Chinese & Mathematics;
- LCCI Level II Bookkeeping & Accounts;
- A minimum of two-year experience in office accounting work;
- Proficient in writing and speaking English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
*Knowledge of DacEasy usage is an advantage.
- HK$81 per hour
- Mon to Fri: 9:00am-6:00pm
- 3 – 4 working days per week
- 8 working hours per day
Interested parties, please apply with full resume and send to the Hon. Secretary General by email (email@example.com) on or before 13 July 2018 (Friday).
**The post of Administrative Assistant (Account) - Part Time is financially supported by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department**