Recruitment of Women's National Coach & Development Officer
The Hong Kong Hockey Association is seeking a suitably qualified and experienced candidate for the post of Women’s National Coach & Development Officer. The main duties of the post include:
1. Talent spotting, selecting, coaching and training the women’s senior and junior squads for participation in the international tournaments;
2. Coaching and training other women’s HKHA development squads to progress to senior level;
3. Developing training programs for the designated women’s squads to meet the above objectives;
4. Assisting in reviewing and formulating the women’s HKHA development programs in order to raise the standard of coaching; and
5. Conducting outreach programs for promotion and development of hockey in schools, universities and communities and identifying young talents amongst female players.
Required professional qualifications and working experience:
1. Holders of FIH Coaching Certificates (Level 3 or higher)
2. Experience in coaching elite teams across all age groups and in a multi-cultural environment
3. Experience in managing hockey development programs
4. Good communication skills in English.
The initial term of appointment of this part time role will be two years. Interested parties should e-mail the Hong Kong Hockey Association by no later than Thursday 6th December, 2018 and provide a resume and an indication of the remuneration expected.