HKHAWS 20-21 Circular No. 22 - Women's Junior Squad open sessions
Declaration form for Registration of Women's junior open sessions 2021
To: Convenor of Affiliated Clubs (Women’s, Youth, Mini) & School teams
Current/Past Junior Squad player below 18 & registered League player below 18
Participants of Junior Hockey Promotion Scheme
Cc: HKHAWS Committee
The HKHAWS has decided to open HKHAWS junior national trainings from Monday 7 June 2021 until Friday 23 July 2021 to female junior players. These sessions will be run by our National Women's Head Coach Mr. Arif Ali.
The following squads will be selected at a later date (i) a national junior training squad comprised of HKSAR passport holders and (ii) a HKHAWS youth squad to compete in the women's winter league comprised of holders of HKSAR passports and/or HK ID cards.
For players interested in these opportunities, the sessions will be split by age group as set out below:
Under 12 & Under 15
Monday: 7 & 14 June 2021
Friday: 4, 11 & 18 June 2021
Under 18 & Under 21
Monday: 21 & 28 June, 5 & 12 July 2021
Friday: 25 June, 2, 9 & 16 July 2021
Venue: King’s Park Hockey Ground
Coach in Charge: Mr. Arif Ali
- Under 21 - HKSAR passport holders/HKID card holders born on or after 1st June 2000
- Under 18 - HKSAR passport holders/HKID card holders born on or after 1st January 2003
- Under 15 - HKSAR passport holders/HKID card holders born on or after 1st January 2006
- Under 12 - HKSAR passport holders/HKID card holders born on or after 1st January 2009
All players must have been registered in the past two years with
- the HKHA as a member of an affiliated club team; and/or
- a school hockey team competing in competitions organized by the Hong Kong School Sports Federation.
If there are eligible players in your club/school who you feel would benefit from the above please encourage them to attend as many sessions as possible.
Players need to bring their HKID cards and passports (copies accepted) and arrive at least 15 minutes before start time in order to complete registration and confirm eligibility.
In order for us to comply with covid-19 restrictions please ensure that anyone wishing to attend completes the attached google form by 2:30pm before their first training session they attend.
Google form: https://forms.gle/Ztkv3WfThLYqbFov5
Thank you very much for your earliest attention. Please don't hesitate to contact us at 27824932 if you have any questions.
The Hong Kong Hockey Association