Hockey Promotion Officer (Part-time)
The Hong Kong Hockey Association (HKHA) is looking for a warm, friendly, and highly motivated candidate to be our Hockey Promotion Officer to help promoting hockey in Hong Kong.
minimum 2 days per week, 4 - 8 hours per day
- Assist in planning and organizing outreach activities such as engage with the local community, schools and organisations to promote and increase participant enrollment in HKHA’s hockey activities, classes and events.
- Develop and maintain relationship with the local community, schools and organisations
- Implementing and managing a marketing strategy
- To handle the media and marketing issues including the website & social media platforms management;
- Handling enquires from affiliated clubs, public and other organizations;
- To undertake any relevant administrative and clerical duties
Requirements & Qualification:
- Grade E / Level 2 or above in 5 subjects including English, Chinese and Mathematics in HKCEE or equivalent.
- Goal oriented; Have strong communication skills, be approachable, personable and friendly.
- Fluent Cantonese, Putonghua and English; Able to read & write Chinese and English.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume on or before 24 Jan 2020 by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org